Hello all

In a previous thread, Michael K mentioned the following:

> there are not so many ISDN BRI cards with
> echocancellation which fit into a net5501 case (the Sangoma A500
> (which has hardware-ec) is too big).

Can anyone confirm this? I've been quoted a good price for an A500
with one BRI module and the echo cancellation module, but will this
fit in the net5501 standard one-slot case? If not, I can't think of
any alternative to the Digium BRI card.

Also, I read the some users (Jay and Stephan?) were having problems
with wancfg for analogue cards - not sure which astlinux version. Can
anyone confirm that all is now well, or is there still an issue with
Sangoma hardware?

Thanks

Tom