Actually, you "should" be fine after the Win 'physdiskwrite' of the
geni586 image.  This "should" only effect the FAT16 (vfat) partition
and leave the remaining partition(s) as they were.

But, to be safe, you may want to 'erase' or write 0's to the entire CF
card before coping over with the new image.  Then run
http://pbx/admin/setup.php
  again.

I wrote a 'os-x-cf-write' bash script for OS-X that zero's and then
write's, if you have access to an OS-X machine.
http://lonnie.abelbeck/astlinux/os-x-cf-write.zip

Instructions:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=FACF276F-547D-4787-BEFB-7110E14DDCBF%40lonnie.abelbeck.com

Lonnie