TCP doesn't enter into it, and NATted IPsec uses UDP port 4500.

Also, one end-point (usually the "hub" of your star topology) can have a
fixed address, and everything else can be dynamic.  In that case, only
the spokes of the star would initiative connections (because the hub
obviously wouldn't know how to address them).