On 23 Oct 2009, at 22:47, "Philip Prindeville"
<philipp_s...@redfish-solutions.com
 > wrote:

> On 10/23/2009 04:31 AM, Tom Chadwin wrote:

Tom Chadwin , ICT & Web Development Officer
Telephone: 01434 611530
Web : www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Disclaimer - October 24, 2009 - REF Email-200910-00482097.
This communication is from Northumberland National Park Authority (NNPA).The
Authority's head office and principal place of business is Eastburn, South
Park, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 1BS, United Kingdom. This communication and
any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use AstLinux Users Mailing List.If you are
not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or
in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete the email and destroy any
copies of it. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of NNPA.Contractors or potential
contractors are reminded that a formal Order or Contract is needed for NNPA to
be bound by any offer or acceptance of terms for the supply of goods or
services Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which
they are received, no responsibility is accepted by the NNPA for any loss or
damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Computer systems of
this Authority may be monitored and communications carried out on them
recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful
purposes.