Oh, my bad :) I was so sure that I typed hdc :D

Thanks Lonnie :)

Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:
On Jan 21, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Zviad Sulaberidze wrote:

Hi,

sorry for my trivial question, I have MiniITX box with 512MB card in CF
slot (hda) and just connected CF-IDE adapter with 4GB MicroDrive, where
I want to install 0.7.0 (hdc). I downloaded .img file and made:

# dd if=astlinux-0.7.0-asterisk14.img of=/dev/dhc
which gives me:
dd: /dev/dhc: No space left on device

Zvi,

Looks like a typo, maybe /dev/hdc not /dev/dhc

We have all done it. :-)

Lonnie

I know this is not astlinux specific problem, it's rather my problem
related to Linux...

if anybody can hint, if I am missing something? /dev/hdc is not mounted,
has one type 83 partition, without filesystem (not formatted)

best
Zvi

Donations to support AstLinux are graciously accepted via PayPal to pay...@krisk.org.