From: Darryl Chandler [mailto:dar...@sourcecable.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:43 PM
To: 'AstLinux Users Mailing List'
Subject: [Astlinux-users] Asterisk CLI Questions

Hi guys, I have 2 questions to ask about the Asterisk CLI environment once
astlinux starts up:

Ø  The colour isn’t showing up in the asterisk CLI on the console or ssh
connections. Is this normal, or is there an option to enable it?

Ø  Is there a way to “core set verbose 3” by default? Our regular servers
(non-ram disk/image) save this setting once set throughout reboots.
Currently, every time the machine reboots, verbosity is back to 0.

Thanks!

-Darryl