Guys,

Take a look at the /stat/etc/rc.conf file.  This has all of the possible
settings for your system.  You should never edit this file, but you can
place variables from it into /mnt/kd/rc.conf (or
/mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/user.conf if using the web interface).

ASTVERBOSE is the setting to set the asterisk verbosity.  Set it to 3
and you'll get most of what you need.

If you read through the init script you'll see that mentioned in there too.

I'm not sure about the color.

Darrick

Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC