Just built 0.7.2 and upgraded, pretty simple upgrade, as previous user's and
dev's have indicated, remember to upgrade your firewall. This can be done from
the console with "upgrade-arno-firewall upgrade (this added the adaptive-ban
plugin configuration item in my web GUI). I've enabled the adaptive-ban plugin.
I'm using a PPPOE interface for my external interface and so far so good..

and sftp now works, excellent..  thanks for the new release

Regards Guy