Hey there.. im Still trying to figure out how to change the default baud
rate of ttyS1 on a soekris board to 1200 baud..

Ive tried using sty  and it doesn't 'take' it will still be 9600 baud.
where is that set in the boot process? Is there a file I can modify to
achieve the change?

I am also wanting to make the ttyS0 port a PPP dialup server..  a potential
site where I want to use astlinux has no internet access so I'll need to use
a Modem to access that box..  of course console access is easy I can just
connect to the serial port on the soekris..  but I need to be able to
transfer files..  so I want to be able to dial in with dialup networking to
connect to it via IP to send it new MOH files, greetings, etc on occasion.

Is this doable on astlinux?  Im running custom builds so I can compile in
any modules I might need..  ive just never set this up on astlinux before..

-Christopher