Yeah, I did restart the firewall :-)

Well, the interesting thing is that I seem to see two different bugs (may be
connected, I don't know).

1.) The rules don't seem to work.

2.) The rules can't be deleted on the gui.

How does it work with you? When you add any custom rule and then in the next
step try to delete it. Does it work?

Michael