Lonnie,

Thanks for your patience!

Where do I make suggestions for new releases?

- A new DHCP settings section of the web GUI*
- DHCP settings independently for each interface.
- DHCP lease lifetime variable.
- All dhcp-options available.
(* So that you don't have to put DHCPRANGE in user.conf and the rest of the
dhcp-options in dnsmasq.static.  Since adding a dhcp-range in dnsmasq.static
adds this new range and keeps the original as well.)

Thanks again,

-Graham-

PS: what script is doing the re-start of dnsmasq?