Hello Lonnie,

Can you explain this:

When the mac-address-filter plugin is disabled I can connect from a PC on lan2
(eth2) to the web interface of snom phones on lan1 (eth1).
When the plugin is enabled I can't any more even though I put the mac addr of
the PC, eth2 and eth1 (both - just to be sure) into the allow-mac-addresses
file.
Also SSH access from eth2 to eth1 is blocked.  Luckily I can still get http and
SSH access to the eth2 address to turn the plugin off again.

It's as if running the plugin negates the switch to allow traffic between the
two interfaces (where is that switch - I forgot).
Could there be a rule order "issue" or am I missing something more obvious?

Thanks,

-Graham-