>Hello list,
>
>I have a question about the compatibility of OpenVOX BE400E ISDN card
>with ASTLinux, expecially related to the Siemens echo cancellation
>module (for info about this card see
>http://www.openvox.cn/en/products/isdn-bri-cards/be400e.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=2).
>
>Is there someone who have made some compatibility test?
>Is the echo cancellation module supported by mISDN on astlinux?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Graziano

There card should be suported by mISDN 1.1.x, not
sure about EC (Astlinux doesn't include Oslec for
mISDN).

But the card is supported by DAHDI „ 2.2.0 (which
Astlinux includes). There are serveral EC modules
available for DAHDI (incl. Oslec).

An alternative would be a Beronet Berofix 400 + 4
S0 module, which has hardware EC and T.38 gateway
for faxes. But the OpenVox may be a little
cheaper.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info