Ciao Andrea

ok! DAHDI vs mISDN: 1-0

All my installed systems runs ASTlinux 0.7.x with asterisk 1.4.x: is
DAHDI a good driver in this environment?
I have read some time ago that DAHDI doesn't support HFCpci  (single
ISDN port) card and that the driver implemented for HFC-4S is tested
only for Digium B4xx cards.... Is this info correct?

mISDN and asterisk 1.4.x are "rock solid" solution on ASTLinux, but
asterisk 1.8.x with mISDN are not so stable.
I have done some test with asterisk 1.8.x/misdn (chan_misdn)  and I
cannot see the same stability: I have seen very much asterisk errors
"astobj2.c:110 INTERNAL_OBJ: user_data is NULL"; in this environment are
DAHDI more stable than mISDN? Or the "astobj2.c" error is not related to
mISDN channel?

thanks
graziano