Am 27.09.2011 um 16:07 schrieb Fernando Fuentes:

> Michael,
>
> I am ware if this. The only reason I ask regarding AstLinux is because it
> seems to reset every day back to 0 without the need of a restart and since
> astlinux talks to the ami I thought it was a setting.
>
> Thank You,
>

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Michael Keuter <li...@mksolutions.info>
> wrote:
> Am 27.09.2011 um 01:31 schrieb Fernando Fuentes:
> > I was wondering if there is any way to keep the calls process in the status
> > page static instead of dynamically... (They reset on each day)
> > Is this possible?
> >
> > TIA.
>
> This is a feature of Asterisk 1.6 and newer ("core show calls"). It gets
> reset when you restart Asterisk (I believe).
> That's no Astlinux feature.
>
> Michael

That's not normal. Which Astlinux version do you use? (which Asterisk)
In the status tab you should see the uptime of your box.
Maybe the "safe_asterisk"-script automatically restarted Asterisk after it
crashed. Look into the log.
You can configure the behaviour in the Network tab/Safe Asterisk section,
it also can automatically run a "/mnt/kd/ast-crash" script if it exists.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info