Michael,

astlinux-0.7.9 - Asterisk 1.8.4.4
I have it set to restart in case of a crash but is not emailing me. This is
why I didnt caught it. I am wondering why is not emailing me. The logs do
not show any signs of a crash or any signs of an attempt to email me due to
a crash.
Though my uptime does not match and this is been occurring since day one so
something is crashing asterisk on an everyday basis. I can get emails from
my fax just fine so the email settings are right.

Chris,

What version where you running that had a bug?