Now that I have OpenVPN running, it occurs to me that I might run into a
problem.  If I am at a friends house whose local network is also
192.168.1.xx and my network at home is 192.168.1.xx then the OpenVPN client
would get confused/would not know what to do. Right?

If this is the case, and as 192.168.1.xx is a very common subnet -- being
the default for a lot of consumer routers, then it would make sense for me
to change my home network to something a little more obscure like
192.168.yy.xx where yy is a random number in the, oh lets say 128 to 255
range.  Or even take it into the 10.xx.yy.zz subnet?

Thoughts?

David