I would just love having everything in one box :-)
Something like this will be awesome but I think is a chinese clone

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181085742703?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

________________________________
 From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Cc: Ionel Chila <ionelch...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Huawei EM820W - 3G/GPS/HSPA+ Mini PCI Express Card

Ionel,

No, I don't see how.  You would need both a Linux Kernel driver and hopefully a
DAHDI driver for Asterisk.

While expensive, an external GSM-SIP Gateway as the advantage of locating the
antenna for good reception and the ubiquitous SIP protocol.

For example, googling I came across this, I know nothing about it, though the
user manual is listed so you get the idea.

2N VoiceBlue Next SIP Gateway - 2 GSM Channels
http://www.telephonyware.com/telephonyware/products/2n-5051021w.html

Lonnie