Hi David,

Yes, I think we have the flexibility to do something along the lines you want
using /mnt/kd/wan-failover.script .

The first step is to keep things working smoothly after a switch to the
secondary WAN link, depending on any different NAT situations between the
primary and secondary WAN links, that will take some testing, and may not be as
'clean' as you would hope other than maintaining two separate sip.conf files
and swapping them and restarting asterisk on the switch.

Lasting blocking data hogs, is not so easy.  The Pepwave Surf OTG has a data
quote feature (again from the data sheet) to stop forwarding data when the
quota is exceeded.

There is a status log file: /var/log/wan-failover-status.log
which contains the line
--
WAN Link: PRIMARY
-- or --