Hi guys

Well tonight has not been a good night. I upgraded my system to 1.2.7 which
seemed to go ok but when I noticed a routing problem, I reverted to see if it
was a release issue.
Well that was the end of that with the following on the console:

----
Runnix version 'runnix-0.4-7583' starting...
Skip Verifying abio too big device loop0 (2 > 0)
stlinux-1.2.6.1.EXT2-fs (loop0): error: unable to read superblock
run
losetup: /mnt/base/os/astlinux-1.2.6.1.run: failed to setup loop device: No
such file or directory
mount: mounting /dev/loop0 on /mnt/root failed: Invalid argument
Error8021q: adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth0
 mounting astlinux-1.2.6.1.run root fs
Configuring eth0 with DHCP...
udhcpc (v1.19.4) started
Sending discover...
e1000e: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx
e1000e 0000:02:00.0: eth0: 10/100 speed: disabling TSO
Sending discover...
Sending discover...
No lease, failing
Dropping to shell, type 'exit' to reboot
/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
runnix#
---

Is this a corrupt Flash Drive? I assumed so and I began a rebuild. After my
serial to USB adaptor crashed my Mac a couple of times and I finally pulled the
server out of the rack to set the boot order, I am booting a USB with
astlinux-1.2.7-genx86_64-serial.iso and set my serial port to 19200. However I
see everything but I cant seem to move the cursor in the menu when it comes up.
Any ideas?

I am going to bed in disgust ☹

Regards
Michael Knill