Am 02.08.2016 um 16:18 schrieb David Kerr <da...@kerr.net>:

> Lonnie. It could be the terminal emulator.  I have the same problem using
> "screen" on Apple Mac.  But if I run screen from Ubuntu Linux it works fine.
> I have not found a free terminal emulator for Mac that I can use Astlinux
> boot console with.
>
> David.

Yes, I experienced the same, when we developed/tested the ISO installer.
The only program where the console worked fine for me is called "Serial" and
costs $30 (I could test it free for one week).

https://www.decisivetactics.com/products/serial/

Support for many USB-serial adapters are included (without installing drivers).
For Mac OS X 10.7 or later.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info