From: Michael Knill <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>
Date: Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 9:56 am
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Astlinux-users] Open VPN from Mikrotik router

Hi all

I am wanting to set up Open VPN from a Mikrotik router to Astlinux. I have
Astlinux already set up with a couple of Yealink phones connected via Open VPN
which works great.
Unfortunately Mikrotik only supports Open VPN over TCP and I suspect that I can
only use UDP for the Yealink phones.

Is there any way to configure both?

Any other options that you can think of? Can I do a straight GRE tunnel?

Regards
Michael Knill