      From: David Kerr <da...@kerr.net>
<astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:06 PM
 Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] RAMdisk and HA

Astlinux already uses a tmpfs for most files.  For those specific files that
need to be persistent astlinux uses a soft link to /mnt/kd which is persistent
store.  You can see this e.g. in /var/spool/asterisk.   Is there a specific
file you want to have on tmpfs that is not?
Astlinux has HA for the external network interface.  If the primary internet
link goes down it can failover to a second interface.  If you are asking about
application layer asterisk HA then I am not aware of anything specific in
Astlinux for that -- you would need to research how to do that yourself
Use rsync for file synchronization?  That is what I use for daily backup to a
remote system.
I can understand the interest in HA, but I'm curious what performance issues
you are running into with the filesystem, Astlinux is already very efficient
here.
Regards,David
On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Mehdi Shirazi via Astlinux-users