Michael,

On your OpenVPN Server configuration (at the bottom), you must have at least
one CommonName disabled.

Client Certificates and Keys: -> Disabled checked    (correct ?)

This will define the variable OVPN_VALIDCLIENTS and is checked with the
/usr/sbin/openvpn-tls-verify script

Is your Yealink using one of the "Disabled" CommonNames ?

Lonnie