Ok after reading the doco page and Lets Encrypt and ACME Protocol pages, I
realise that I don't really know what I am doing 😊

The Problem:
I am now providing more regular access to the Astlinux Admin interface to
customers and the certificate error is not a good look. You can store the Self
Signed Certificate with Firefox but Chrome does not let you now.

The Solution:
ACME (Let's Encrypt) Certificates with DNS.
Problem is that I don't know what I need and how to do it.
I currently have a domain that I use to access all my systems (ibcaccess.net).
Can I use this?
Would the customer need to access the Astlinux GUI using this domain? Would I
need to use a subdomain for the internal address?

Im just confused sorry. I am obviously too much of a noob regarding this stuff.

Regards
Michael Knill