Hi Fernando,

Have you looked at Tarsnap? This remote backup service is directly supported
within AstLinux.

Tarsnap Online Backup
https://doc.astlinux-project.org/userdoc:tt_tarsnap_online_backup

The data "deduplication" works spectacularly well, along with it's tar-like
command-line interface.

Lonnie

PS, Fernando I took a quick look at your scripts, you violate the AstLinux rule
for not writing to the main image here:
--
ln -s /mnt/kd/.rclone/bin/rclone /usr/sbin/rclone
--

Why not just use "/mnt/kd/.rclone/bin/rclone" instead of creating a symlink ?