Hello Lonnie!
The symlink was for ease of mind when running the command from the shell.
/mnt/kd is not on the path so it makes it easier to just run when working
with it :)
I allready have Backblaze B2 so I just didnt want to just jump ship. All of
my servers are up there.
Plus rclone gives your more options. :)

I did look in to it though. Seems appealing and price is not bad at all :)

Thank You,

Fernando Fuentes
Texas Weather <http://www.txweather.org>