Hello there everyone, I am a ‘very basic level user’ who has been successfully using Astlinux for approx. the last 5 years, for the interconnection of my heritage telephones and communication with other enthusiasts.

I recently updated the firmware on my HP T5720 Thin Client PC to Astlinux 1.3.8 along with Asterisk 13.31.0

However, now after rebooting/restarting I have ‘lost’ my Web Interface to the ‘Astlinux Management’ page.

I used to access this by entering in my Google Chrome Browser:

https://192.168.1.141/status.php

But I now get the message returned:

/This site can’t be reached//
//192.168.1.141 took too long to respond.//
///
However, the good news is that I can still make and receive calls etc. etc. and can SSH access to all my folders/files via Putty or access them via WinSCP using SFTP

Any ideas anyone on how I can access the ‘Astlinux Management’ GUI again without doing total reinstall?

Best wishes
Steve - UK