Hi Michael, (comments inline)

> On Jun 24, 2022, at 8:07 PM, Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au> wrote:
>
> A couple of questions regarding Runnix:
>       • I did a Runnix upgrade and it went to 0.6.11. Is this ok on Astlinux
> 1.3.10?

Should be fine.  Test by upgrading to Runnix 0.6.11 and "reboot" from the CLI
... it should boot AstLinux.

AstLinux 1.3.10 uses x86_64 Linux 3.16.85, Runnix 0.6.11 is based on x86_64
Linux 4.19.242.

Over the years we have changed Runnix from 32-bit (0.4.x) to 32-bit PAE (0.5.x)
to 64-bit (0.6.x)

The "upgrade-RUNNIX-image" automatically uses the proper Runnix series.  You
can force the Runnix repo URL, the AstLinux 1.3.10 and later default is:
--
upgrade-RUNNIX-image check https://astlinux-project.org/mirror/runnix6
--

>       • Can I upgrade to a specific Runnix version or is there no point?

You could with a private Runnix repo, but there is no reason to do so that I am
aware of.

Note that any Runnix upgrades would need to be done via the CLI, the Web
Interface uses the default Runnix repo URL.

>       • Can I manage my own repository of Runnix?

Yes, (see above) ... just as with the AstLinux repo file format, for example:

-- On an external reachable HTTPS server "HOST/PATH" --
mkdir runnix6
cd runnix6
curl -LO https://astlinux-project.org/mirror/runnix6/runnix-0.6.11.tar.gz
curl -LO https://astlinux-project.org/mirror/runnix6/runnix-0.6.11.tar.gz.sha1