Thanks Lonnie. I think we will set up our own repo for Runnix.

Regards
Michael Knill

    Hi Michael, (comments inline)

<michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au> wrote:

    > A couple of questions regarding Runnix:
    >   • I did a Runnix upgrade and it went to 0.6.11. Is this ok on Astlinux
1.3.10?

    Should be fine.  Test by upgrading to Runnix 0.6.11 and "reboot" from the
CLI ... it should boot AstLinux.

    AstLinux 1.3.10 uses x86_64 Linux 3.16.85, Runnix 0.6.11 is based on x86_64
Linux 4.19.242.

    Over the years we have changed Runnix from 32-bit (0.4.x) to 32-bit PAE
(0.5.x) to 64-bit (0.6.x)

    The "upgrade-RUNNIX-image" automatically uses the proper Runnix series.
You can force the Runnix repo URL, the AstLinux 1.3.10 and later default is:
    --
    upgrade-RUNNIX-image check https://astlinux-project.org/mirror/runnix6
    --

    >   • Can I upgrade to a specific Runnix version or is there no point?

    You could with a private Runnix repo, but there is no reason to do so that
I am aware of.

    Note that any Runnix upgrades would need to be done via the CLI, the Web
Interface uses the default Runnix repo URL.

    >   • Can I manage my own repository of Runnix?

    Yes, (see above) ... just as with the AstLinux repo file format, for
example:

    -- On an external reachable HTTPS server "HOST/PATH" --
    mkdir runnix6
    cd runnix6
    curl -LO https://astlinux-project.org/mirror/runnix6/runnix-0.6.11.tar.gz
    curl -LO