From: Michael Keuter <li...@mksolutions.info>
Date: Thursday, 7 December 2023 at 7:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] dyndns-host-open plugin update time
The default time is 900 seconds. You can edit it in the config file.
Make sure it is enabled (at the top).
Sent from a mobile device.

Michael Keuter

Am 07.12.2023 um 06:25 schrieb Michael Knill
<michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:

Hi Group

Just wondering how long it takes the dyndns-host-open plugin to update. I have
been waiting for well over a day now and some sites can see the two servers
with nslookup but have not updated iptables.

Any ideas?

Regards

Michael Knill
Managing Director