Good Day.

Webfolding is a web design and development company. We focused on developing and designing websites that combine the cutting edge technology and creativity to provide outstanding business benefits. We also offer web hosting and domain registration for free which is much affordable and convenient for our clients.

Webfolding services are as follows:

     Personal Package US $199
     Business Package US $399 (with free web hosting and domain name registration)

The above prices are fixed, which one of the company’s strongest point is. No hidden prices or extra cost.

Please do log on to our website at www.webfolding.com to view our product offerings.  As indicated our services are affordable, even small businesses who want to advertise their products could avail it.

If you have some clarifications or questions regarding this matter please feel free to log on to our website at www.webfolding.com. Or you can email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please advice us what services are you interested in at the present and we will give you reply as soon as possible. Any comments and proposal is highly appreciated. If you are interested to do business with us, please feel free to get in touch with us

Best regards,

Oversea Marketing Officer