>Subject: Re: kernel crash - "rmmod ath5k"
>From: Bruno Randolf
>
>have you seen the patches posted by jiri slaby to linux-wireless?
>they fix some module unload problems:
>
>http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=121613706119023&w=2
>http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=121613706219031&w=2
>
>bruno

@Bruno Randolf:
I tried this two patches, but it doesn't effect the "rmmod ath5k".
My System crashed again. Additionally - it crashes also when I remove the
WLAN-Cardbus-Adapter (interfaces are down).

@Bob Copeland:
Threre is no syslog-message - it just lock hard without any output.

The only thing, that I see when it crashes are two blinking LEDs on my keyboard
(Num- and Caps-Lock).

So next, I will try to comment out some rows, as Bob recommend.

best regards,
Jens