> For AR5413 cards there was a bug when programming PLL, it's being
> fixed right now (the patch that updates reset sequence), so they had
> bad performance on 5GHz channels. This can be an explanation why your
> AR5413 card couldn't work.

OK, now I using wireless-testing git and I'll try again...

> For the other cards it seems weird that you
> couldn't connect (are they AR5413 too ? What does dmesg say ?), do you
> get any message about calibration timeouts ? (this can be an issue of
> agc calibration timeout, so rx path stays disconnected).

Other cards is AR5212 based 100%. They does not show me any error
messages with printk... They just silently cannot connect...

> Please enable mac80211 debuging and send a dmesg log when scanning and
> one when trying to connect on such channel ;-)

OK

> About 2.3xx channels, first we have a problem because they are out of
> legal range for sure, second they are below channel 1 so you 'll have
> to tweak channel mapping when registering channels.

I know... I have possibility to buy license for some frequencies under
2.4 GHz and in 5.7-6.0 Ghz range too... Now, for testing purposes, I
want to enable these freqs and perform quick test...