So I've been using the ath5K drivers for my Compaq Presario C751NR for
some time now. I appreciate the connectivity, and figured I should show
my support by a modest donation.

And now the request: LED and kill-switch support for my card would be
excellent.

Here is what I run:
01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x
802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Unknown device 137a
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 128 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
        Region 0: Memory at 51300000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

===

        If someone has access to this hardware, would it be possible for that
person to take a look at getting the switch and LED to work?

--
dave