On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:27:19PM +0100, Paride Legovini wrote:
> But I suppose that placing this in debugfs is temporary, as the end
> users (afaik) are not supposed to use it. Am I wrong?

Well, we could leave it in debugfs forever to make it easy for users
to test out the combinations without compile-test cycles.  Distributions
may not build with debug support, however.

I would rather we get an accurate table of gpios in the driver rather
than add a modparam, which I think would encourage people to set the
modparam and not report their setup back for others to use.  That's
just my 2 cents, though.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com