Hi,

         Sorry for the incomplete mail sent previously

                I am looking to implement IEEE80211_CONF_PS support in the
ath5k driver (when used as station).  I want to put the card to
AR5K_PM_NETWORK_SLEEP state and wake it up periodically to check for  tim
and dtim. Remain awake if there is data and go back to sleep when done.

             I  am following the ath9k driver for the implementation. I have
an AR5212 chipset.

I am looking for a timer that can wake up the driver at the designated
listen_interval .  I have looked at ath9k implementation. It has a
ATH9K_INT_TIM_TIMER which is being used to wake up the driver from network
sleep when it is time to check tim or dtim.

                For ath5k  I have tried to set the sc->imask with the hope
of getting these interrupts

                                              AR5K_INT_TIM,  AR5K_INT_DTIM
and AR5K_INT_DTIM_SYNC .

                 But all I can see is that I get bmiss interrupts (missing
the beacons).

                  I want to know  if there is a way to program the card by
which the driver can be woken up in time

Thanks
Satanand