1. My system freezes in both madwifi (madwifi-0.9.4-r4073-20090708)  it is in
ap mode and I change the channel.
2. why can madwifi act as ap standalone without user level program but ath5k
can not?
3. iw reg get has result country 00. but different driver show defferent power.
4. throuput of ath5k and hostapd as ap is aout 9Mbps against 22Mbps of madwifi
ap mode with the same conditions. why?

> 1. when change channel system freezes.!

Please don't report problems in any software without mentioning the
version of the software.

Assuming that you are using wireless-testing, you need to update it.
You may be hitting the problem fixed just hours ago by the commit
395b181acac6d55fd34518396ca70f4d03f289ab "cfg80211: add missing device
list locking".

> 2. how can uses ath5k as ap without hostapd as linke madwifi?

It's impossible.  hostapd is required.

> 3. when I use old ath5k (2.6.27) for my eip-3601s txpower is 27 dbm
> but with madwifi is 18 dbm and new linux compat. the power is 20dbm?

The regulatory compliance is improved over time.  I cannot tell if you
are getting the right limit without knowing your country settings, which
are shown by "iw reg get".

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin