Hi All

I have been trying to figure out the init value of AR5K_PHY_SIG_FIRPWR in
AR5K_PHY_SIG reg. The value that I read is 2127039790.

How to convert this to dbm? or any useful information?

I looked into legacy hal and it sets firpwr value to -70(hopefully dbm). I was
going through the ani patent and it says that if signal falls in between
coarseHi and coarseLo than we shud check for firpwr value. but legacy HAL sets
coarseHi and low to -14 and -60 respectively. so according to these values if
signal is between coarsehi and coarselo(-60 and -14) than no need to check for
firpwr(-70).

I have two laptops close to eachother trasnmiting at 20dbm.

Is thr any way i can increase rx threshold so that  rx will b triggered only
when one of the laptop transmits?

I thought somehow firpwr will do this or can it be achieved by tweaking coarse
lo and hi?

Thanks!!
Shashi