On Tuesday 27 October 2009 04:59:20 Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> You mean can you do antenna diversity and select this manually ? I am
> not sure, but I doubt it, should be easy to add though.

Yes, on some laptops wireless card connected really weird way. And while on
Windows everything worked fine, on Linux signal was too weak, and some people
thinking it is driver issue.
I had this issue with madwifi before, and choosing antenna manually helped.
But it was long time ago, no idea if it's useful now in ath5k. But in custom
boards like Routerboard it is very useful.