2010/1/8 nurbs van nurbsen <nurbs...@gmx.de>:
> I'm having problems with your ath5k kernel module. Every time I download
> bigger files, meaning 15+ MB, I always get another md5 checksum, but never
> the right one. Surfing and therefore downloading small files seems to work
> fine. Anyone else having the same problem and a solution?

I have the same problem when my connection drops, I get the following in dmesg:
[  540.442813] ath5k phy0: unsupported jumbo
[  540.597333] ath5k phy0: unsupported jumbo

When my connection drops I don't get any reconnect messages in dmesg,
but I can't make connections at all for a number of seconds (up to
half a minute I guess, never timed it).

By the way I have Ubuntu 9.10 with compat wireless from 2009-12-11.

Koen