Benoit PAPILLAULT schrieb:
> Pavel Roskin a écrit :
>> On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 16:43 +0100, nurbs van nurbsen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I'm having problems with your ath5k kernel module. Every time I
>>> download
>>> bigger files, meaning 15+ MB, I always get another md5 checksum, but
>>> never
>>> the right one. Surfing and therefore downloading small files seems
>>> to work
>>> fine. Anyone else having the same problem and a solution?
>>>

>> If you are using TCP to download files, the problem must be elsewhere,
>> not in the driver.
>>

> I must admit i got the same downloading an Ubuntu ISO (over http). I
> wonder how this could be possible (it might be disk or filesystem as
> well).
>
> Regards,
> Benoit

Well, I don't think it's problem with your filesystem, Benoit, and
further I still think it's problem with the driver. If I use
ndiswrapper-module with the windows drivers I don't have this problem. I
still get disconnected after some time but I get correct packets,
meaning the md5sum is correct even though I have to reconnect to the
access point and resume the download.
And what do you mean by using TCP to download the files? To download
files you always have to use a protocol like http, ftp, etc. Thats one
layer below TCP or am I missunderstanding something?
And my other question was how to debug the driver and traffic to find
out whats going wrong. Any ideas?