Hi,
  ts_tstamp is the lowest 16 bits of the 64bit timestamp.

The time is in microseconds, so ts_tstamp wraps round every 32.768ms.

The 64bit timestamp wraps around every 580 000 years

ts_tstamp is from the 64bit timestamp from the radio card, and is totally
different to jiffies from the kernel.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.

"The only thing IE should be used for is to download Fire Fox"

"My favorite language is call STAR. It's extremely concise. It has
  exactly one verb '*', which does exactly what I want at the moment."
     --Larry Wall