Bob Copeland a écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Benoit Papillault
> <benoit.papilla...@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Instead of computing the padding size based on the IEEE 802.11 header length,
>> we directly compute the padding position first and then the padding size
>> next.
>> We have changed some functions to pass them the padding size directly. It has
>> been tested using a monitor interface in TX and RX against a different
>> chipset
>> (zd1211rw to name it)
>>

> Can you tell what the functional difference is between the old code and new
> code?  E.g. a padding that would be incorrectly computed from before?

Correct. On some frames padding is incorrect. This patch is more for
completeness since incorrect padding is only found by sending every kind
of frames using a monitor interface. Moreover, since monitor interface
are sometimes used to debug other issues, it's better not to have bugs here.

Regards,
Benoit