On Saturday 06 March 2010 08:36:14 Lukáš Turek wrote:
> I hit this too when I did the measurement and had the pigtail connected to
> the wrong connector. There is currently no TX antenna setting in Ath5k, so
> I had to hardcode it in the call to ath5k_hw_set_antenna_mode().

in my tests this was not enough. still some packets were sent out on the other
antenna. i believe i fixed this problem in:

http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82915/

these other 2 patches are related and let you see antenna statistics and
control the antenna settings via debugfs:

http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82914/
http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82917/

bruno