--- Bob Copeland <m...@bobcopeland.com> schrieb am Fr, 19.3.2010:
> If you get a chance I would like to know if my workarounds
> also work.
> I'm trying to figure out the underlying problem with this
> and it would
> be a nice clue.  Not all hardware can replicate these
> problems.

Bob,
I'm right now running your workaround. So far everything is fine, but
usually it takes a while for the problem to manifest itself.
However, I should note that my hardware is old fashioned: its an
AMD Geode LX 800, so there is just one core and probably little in
fancy memory reordering (which your patch seems to focus on).

Regards
  Joerg