Hello all,

I am trying to store sampled values from one of the debugging files. I
modified the debug.c file to read some registers and print to stdout
whenever I call:
$ sudo cat /debug/ath5k/phy0/antenna.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a way to store millions of these
register values once I execute the bash command above?
I need to read the registers 100,000 a second for approximately 25 seconds
and store them in memory. After which I could copy the memory to disk.
I was thinking that I could allocate a large chunk of memory and store the
values in an array, but was not sure if this was possible.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Miklos Christine