On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:21:44AM +0900, Bruno Randolf wrote:
> hi bob!
>
> sounds like a good plan... do you have time to do that?

Yeah, I started on this already, will probably have it in a day or two.

> could we improve background scanning? right now it will make us loose
> packets...

One thing we should do is implement the flush callback, or otherwise
drain the rx queue before reset (hmm, tasklet_disable() might actually
do that indirectly, I think).  mac80211 sends nullfunc frames before going
off-channel so if we do flush it should minimize the loss.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com