On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:22 AM, David Goodenough
<david.goodeno...@linkchoose.co.uk> wrote:
> I have a board with an atheros wireless card, driven by ath5k.  The driver
> is from compat wireless as supplied by openwrt trunk with a 2.6.32 kernel.

What's the exact error message?

Most often these are the reason codes defined by the
802.11 standard, and you can find them listed there
(in my copy, table 7-22).  Unfortunately error code 1
is "unspecified reason."  Unless you can get more
information from the access point, your best bet may
be to do a frame capture and see if there's anything
obvious that may be upsetting the AP.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com