Hi, I am student in IT Tralee in Ireland, just want to know how to synchronise
two atheros wireless cards, in the way that one will keep the communication
while the other one will scan the network for new Access point to associate,
this role will be interchangeable, Please I am not a C developer but C# and
java developer can you :
first let me know where the drivers are saved
secondly which folder should be modified to cater the algorithm or the thread
that I will create

I am doing this as part of my thesis

Thanks

Paul
Co. Kerry - European Entrepreneurial Region of the Year
http://www.ittralee.ie/en/InformationAbout/NewsandEvents/News/FullText,29880,en.html
 --->
This e-mail is subject to the following disclaimer(s)
 - Ta an r-phost seo fe reir an tseanta/na seanta seo leanas ata le fail ag -
available at http://www.ittralee.ie/EmailDisclaimer.html
 - Smaoinigh ar an dtimpeallacht sula bpriontaileann tu an r-phost seo -